Organizations and services are listed for informational purposes only, this is not an endorsement.
Guilford County “Thank a Vet” Discount Program: The Guilford County Register of Deeds is providing Veterans with photo ID cards that can be used for discounts at participating businesses in Guilford County. Our Discount Program has two primary goals: 1) Encourage veterans to register their DD Form 214 and 2) Obtain benefits for veterans through local businesses. The Veteran Discount Program is free to Veterans and to our businesses partners.
Outward Bound For Veterans: “Outward Bound for Veterans helps thousands of returning service members and recent veterans readjust to life at home through powerful wilderness courses that draw on the healing benefit of teamwork and challenge through use of the natural world.”
The Mission Continues:“The Mission Continues empowers veterans facing the challenge of adjusting to life at home to find new missions. We redeploy veterans in their communities, so that their shared legacy will be one of action and service.”
North Carolina 4 Vets – Making North Carolina the state of choice for veterans. Programs, benefits, and services; federal, state, local and non-profit.
Heroes on the Water – To help warriors relax, rehabilitate, and reintegrate through kayak fishing and the outdoors.
- UNCG On-Campus Housing
- There is no requirement for veterans to live on campus. However, we offer excellent student housing opportunities in the upper-class resident halls for any veteran who chooses to live on campus. Contact the MAS Office at 336-334-5632 to further discuss your on-campus housing options.
- The Office of Accessibility Resources & Services
- Career & Professional Development
- Leadership & Civic Engagement
- Campus Activities & Programs
- Recreation and Wellness
- Intercultural Engagement
- Student Health Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Tutoring and Academic Assistance